Moon over Paris...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Pastor Moses Martin and his $5,000,000...

I just read this e-mail in my box and have to share the good fortune of receiving same.
Pastor Moses Martin has indicated that he is so overjoyed that he was given twin girls after 15 years of marriage that he wants to share his joy! He wants me to contact the church secretary to receive this windfall, as he is currently at a seminar in Peru. He gave the secretary's cell number, and her e-mail address no less!
I was overtaken with amazing happiness myself as I read this wonderful offer of monetary joy, written by some upstanding human. I couldn't decide whether to call his secretary, send her an e-mail, or just hop in my car and drive over there for the check!
Unfortunately, due to my indecision, there have probably been many who have already responded to his call, and so I will once again lose my golden opportunity to become wealthy... Oh, and the pastor didn't say how old the twins were when they were given to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm writing this blog because I want to. I no longer work outside the home, and find that extremely enjoyable, as I do not have to worry about trying to impress some meaningless person that has little or no bearing on my personal happiness.